Asset Protection Manager
Company: Easterseals-goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for the protection and prevention of all assets:
theft, fraud, and policy violations within retail stores. Implement
best practices and preventative measures in the effort of
maintaining profitability. Communicate and collaborate with retail
staff to assure increased awareness of Asset Protection's key
objectives. Based on applicant position may be based in Salt Lake
City, Utah, Boise ID, or select Montana cities. Multi-store and
investigative experience preferred.
Reports to: Director of Asset Protection
- Conduct AP Audits and Store Visits Quarterly
- Follow up on Plan of Actions created from a store failed AP
- Review of POS Systems
- Identify potential Issues/Problems at store/cashier level
- Review compliance of corp. cash handling policies
- Review of store video systems for compliance on AP and Safety
policy and procedures
- Weekly reviews of specific areas of concern and liability.
- Open and Close procedures
- Training of all retail associates
- Policy and procedure
- Initiate or follow up on investigations as directed by the
Director of AP
- Internal and external incidents
- Communicate and work with police and outside agencies as
- Weekly communication role up to the Director of AP
- Verbal or written based on the situations
- Effective collaboration of retail staff and leadership
- Secondary Functions:
- Assisting stores as necessary
- Shoplifting, Internal theft, merchandising, Auditing,
- Support for Safety policy and procedures
- Auditing and training as directed
- Maintenance and review of Asset Protection reports
- Support when necessary accumulating statistical data to
- S&P reviews with Management and Retail Director
- AP Audit
- AP Incidents
- Assist as necessary on Alarm Code and Safe Combinations
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation
within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
requirements of the job.
- Able to lift and carry 20-100 pounds with team lifting or
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, or carry for extended periods.
- Able to go up and down steps.
- Tolerance of extreme changes in temperature and humidity.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends or
longer shifts if needed. May be required to work more than 40 hours
- Applicant must pass a background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- 2 years Asset and Loss prevention experience
- Leadership experience preferred Easterseals-Goodwill offers a
comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and
is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
(PSLF) program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities,
women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
Keywords: Easterseals-goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain, West Jordan , Asset Protection Manager, Executive , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!