Campus Recruitment Manager
Company: Alter Domus
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Manager to oversee our
Campus Recruitment efforts. Come join our growing dominant Talent
This position can be based in any of the following locations:
Chicago, IL; Carmel, IN; Boston, MA; Salt Lake, UT; Brea, CA
- Attracting, sourcing and recruiting candidates through campus
recruitment efforts for specific roles in different business areas
and central functions, including the creation of compelling job
descriptions, role posting and direct candidate targeting to
deliver a superb candidate experience.
- Lead a growing Talent Acquisition team through effectively
managing and directing recruiters.
- Ability to gain and create lasting relationships with schools
as a consistent filter for filling needed roles within the
- Working with hiring managers to create forward demand hiring
plans to prioritize the recruitment of roles and the creation of
recruitment plans to monitor and track progress against
- Conducting candidate interviews and contributing to hiring
decisions and supporting candidates and hiring managers throughout
- Proactively building talent pipelines to attract and recruit
different talent segments from graduates to senior candidates.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team members to design
attraction activities to position Alter Domus as an employer of
choice, understanding the successful channels and routes to market
to directly source great talent.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business
stakeholders, coaching them to act as talent ambassadors for Alter
Domus and to support them to attract and recruit the best talent
from a competency and capability perspective.
- Working to support the continuous improvement of recruitment
processes, tools and policies, contributing to global talent
projects to support broader HR priorities.
- Experience in campus recruitment efforts
- 5-8 years' experience in recruiting, preferably within a
financial or professional services or similar sector.
- Proven ability to direct and manage a recruitment team.
- Strong technology skills, preferably in SuccessFactors or a
- A track record of executing at all stages of the recruitment
process from sourcing to offer negotiation at all levels.
- Proven technical recruiting skills, including superb direct
sourcing capability across LinkedIn and/or similar channels with an
ability to run sophisticated direct searches to target
- Excellent IT skills across Excel, PowerPoint and Word including
the creation of dashboards and presentations.
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your
decision-making and judgement.
- You will have an intellectual curiosity and possess strong
interpersonal skills - influencing and building trust quickly with
an ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity with flexibility
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years' experience in
its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and
management services for private equity & infrastructure and real
estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of
over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial
reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees' technical
knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package
including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment,
and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues
in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding
and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your
career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with
prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the
next level and give you the resources and support you need to
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Alter Domus, West Jordan , Campus Recruitment Manager, Executive , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!