MARKET MANAGER - EVENTS
Company: Product Connections
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Posting: Overview The Market Manager is responsible for
understanding, implementing and enforcing the product
demonstration/events processes with their teams in the designated
market(s). The position must deliver consistent leadership that
will ensure the quality of our services. The events process
includes interviewing, hiring, training, planning, coaching, and
managing retail supervisors as well as overseeing all aspects of
event execution in the assigned market(s). Responsibilities
- Ensure quality and compliance by having the right people in the
right places following the correct processes.
- Recruit, interview and hire for direct report positions.
- Train, coach and mentor direct reports on company processes,
policies, procedures and position
- Ensure quality execution by conducting audits and working with
each direct report to ensure team compliance against expected
- Manage execution and overall performance of scheduled events by
monitoring daily and weekly scorecards to ensure the highest level
of on-date, quality execution is met.
- Engage all support teams (Field Support, Recruiting, Payroll,
Client Services, etc.) to influence proper support and guidance on
- Effectively communicate to all internal and external
- Share competitive knowledge, best practices and recommend
process enhancements with the team to improve overall
- Be the Events Execution Expert representing our retail partners
and the assigned vendors within the defined market. Monitor and
manage expense metrics such as payroll time entries and additional
expenses to maximize market contribution.
- Lead and develop the planning and organizing of market
- Prepare and submit to management all required paperwork on a
- Inspect company equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper
maintenance and safe operation. This job description does not imply
that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed.
Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related
instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by
management. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties. Qualifications Education/Experience: A minimum of
three years of related retail, restaurant or food industry
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Skills and Abilities: The successful person in this
role is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
simultaneously. Must have strong organization and problem solving
skills and able to present to a large and small groups in a variety
of settings. Proficient in Microsoft Office Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations: Any applicable national, state and local food safety
certification is required. Physical Demands: While performing the
duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to
be able to:
- Sit, stand, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a
computer keyboard, mouse and/or other peripherals.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in
- Communicate information and ideas orally and in writing so
others will understand.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Light to moderate lifting may be required from time-to-time.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has direct and indirect
supervisory responsibilities. Working Conditions: Field-based
retail environment with extensive travel required within your
defined geography as well as occasional travel outside defined
geography. Language Skills: English is the primary language skill;
however, bilingual skills may be required based on business
necessity. Salary Starting at: $48,000.00 / yr
Keywords: Product Connections, West Jordan , MARKET MANAGER - EVENTS, Executive , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!