Veterans Preferred - Remote Clinical Sales Support Specialist - VL
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. - ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- SALES & SALES SUPPORT
- Support modality sales opportunities to drive competitive
- Provide customer consultation on the clinical & technical aspects
of the Canon Solution.
- Participate in applications and sales meetings, training and
- Work with sales team to create strategic approach plan for
product demonstration events and
demonstrate the product for potential customers as outlined by the
- SITE VISITS & KEY ACCOUNTS
- Responsible for maintaining National and Regional show sites/key
accounts and customer
relationships to ensure ongoing and positive references.
- Work collaboratively with host site in developing and training
technologist in how to host a
potential customer the Canon way, follow up with those sites on
quarterly basis, observe their
workflow to fill in training gaps, and to keep the clinical/sales
- Provide clinical advice to improve utilization of the system and
ancillary equipment in an effort to
improve the customer's business.
- Work with National and Regional Show Sites to ensure the Canon
product and images will be
presented optimally during the demonstration process.
- Work with Show Site staff to ensure site readiness for customer
- Keep the show site customers up to date on current product and
- Interface with service to address any issues as it relates to
- The show/demo sites are a reference list for potential customers
(site/physicians/staff) to call for
a Reference/expert opinion, engage with the RBM team to keep the
Master Reference list and
demo site profile literature current.
- TRADE SHOW SUPPORT
- Participate at Trade Shows as booth staffing, virtually and/or in
person, as demo specialist and
subject matter experts for sales support, as required.
- Supplement the Applications team covering booth assignments.
- KEY PRODUCT PRESENTATIONS
- Represent CMSU as the clinical expert solutions expert at
customer sales meetings to ensure
healthcare professionals' questions are answered
- Product overview presentations and image review at the specific
request of field sales
- TRAINING / INTERNAL TRAINING / MEETINGS
- Participate in RBM, BU, applications and sales meetings, training
- Maintain industry and product knowledge to be able to address
competitive issues as it relates to
the customer site visits, marketing, product demonstration and
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, West Jordan , Veterans Preferred - Remote Clinical Sales Support Specialist - VL, Healthcare , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!