Massage Therapist Part-Time
Company: Massage Envy
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a massage therapist at our West Jordan franchised location,* you'll
join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in
that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward
for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more
of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs
and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you
can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the
repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to
see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
Benefits that help you take care of you including Medical, dental,
vision, earned free sessions, self-care cart, and numerous
discounts on services and products.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with an
average base pay of $35-$45 hour (tips included) with adjustment
for experience and education, bonuses for rebooking, enhanced
therapies, night/weekend shifts!
- SIGN ON BONUS! Come join us and we will give you $1,000 just
for joining our team!
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- AMTA Membership Included!
- elps managers understand the physical impact of your work and
gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year, and hands-on
trainings and workshops.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you
can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, West Jordan , Massage Therapist Part-Time, Healthcare , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!