Medical Assistant - Podiatry - West Jordan - FT
Company: Granger Medical
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Medical Assistant - PodiatryGranger Medical Clinic has an
immediate opening for a Full-Time Medical Assistant in our Podiatry
department at our West Jordan location
- The Medical Assistant will work closely with physicians and
support staff to provide patient care including: telephone triage,
insurance authorizations, recording of vital signs (blood pressure,
temperature, etc.), administration of immunizations, phlebotomy,
maintenance of exam rooms and filing.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Excellent customer service skills able to communicate
courteously and effectively to patients.
- Typing / key-boarding skills, 40 wpm.
- Basic arithmetic, computer and analytical skills.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and multi-task oriented.
- Enjoy working with people, being a team player and willing to
help others with tasks.
- Must be able to read, communicate and write well in
- Must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in
writing with physicians, clinic staff and patients.
- X-Ray experience would be helpful.
- Additional languages helpful.Essential Functions and Duties:
- Answer phones, schedule appointments and greet patients for
medical or other services.
- Record all demographic information necessary to contact
patients and do prior authorization for medications and
- Prepare patients for exams and supply the provider with all
relevant information (lab results, vital signs, medications,
- Communicate with patients regarding their appointment
scheduling and other needs.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred.
- 2 year experience preferred.
- 1 year Medical Office experiencePhysical Requirements and
- Standing and walking for extended periods, Lifting up to
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and
other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions.
Granger Medical Clinic offers competitive wages, potential for
quarterly bonuses, and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Sick leave
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical
Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability status, genetic information and testing, Family &
Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Granger Medical, West Jordan , Medical Assistant - Podiatry - West Jordan - FT, Healthcare , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!