CNA - Float Pool - Part Time - JVMC
Company: Steward Health Care
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Location: Jordan Valley Medical CenterPosted Date:
10/28/2022Benefits OfferedWe have many plans with various
deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can
customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works
with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable
health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions.
Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward
provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward
Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for
all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3). Other
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance,
Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid
Time Off, and more.Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides
basic nursing care to non acutely ill patients and assists in
maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and
supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in
charge of the team and/or unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span a patient; posses the ability to
identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs
and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies
and procedures, skills check list.
- Must have flexible schedule and be willing to float to any
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American
Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be flexible in scheduling work hours
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and
- Hospital work experience preferred.
- Computer Skills preferredCome work with us at Jordan Valley
Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many
diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all
employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It
is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes
continuous learning.JVMC has been serving the health care needs of
the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service
hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and
advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring
staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has
responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services,
NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma
ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology.Whether you
want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills
are in another field like maintenance, customer service,
laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are
roles suited for you at JVMC.Steward Health Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranJordan Valley
Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that
proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the
hospital's medical staff.
Keywords: Steward Health Care, West Jordan , CNA - Float Pool - Part Time - JVMC, Healthcare , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!