Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Copper Ridge Health Care
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Weekend Doubles - Scheduled for 32 hrs, get paid for 40.
Copper Ridge is a warm and welcoming 5 Star post-acute center
located in the heart of west Jordan. The leadership team is focused
on creating a family like environment where together we strive to
reach both great clinical and cultural outcomes, through employee
engagement. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team.
Perks of working with us!
- We now offer Dailypay! Work today, get paid tomorrow.
- Great atmosphere where we come together to celebrate, support,
and love one another.
- Competitive wages and flexible schedules.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship programs.
- Opportunities to grow and further your career.
- Free meals and a wide range of benefits to meet your personal
What you'll do
The primary purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
position is to provide great care and foster meaningful
relationships with the residents we serve. Working side by side
with our nurses you will be able to provide great clinical care and
learn skills furthering your knowledge and career within the health
What we need from you
- Having a certification is a plus, but not required. Copper
Ridge will pay for you to obtain your CNA. Ask about our Med Tech
and referral program!
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with our team
If you are interested in joining the Copper Family please apply
with resume here or feel free to contact the building directly at
.Copper Ridge3706 W. 9000 S.West Jordan, UT 84088
Back to Jobs
Keywords: Copper Ridge Health Care, West Jordan , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!