Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Survey is looking for Reset Merchandisers to complete multiple
Reset Projects at various local grocery/convenience stores located
in the area of Salt Lake City, UT. The resets start immediately and
will continue until November 30th. Pay is $16 per hour. Hours are
from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Locations may change throughout the length
of the project, but all are located with 30 to 40 miles radius of
Salt Lake City, UT. Due to shift start times reliable
transportation and a valid driver's license are required.As a Reset
Merchandiser, you'll be part of a hard-working team that rearranges
all the products on the shelves at stores. Reset and POG reading
experience is preferred. You will use Survey's app to document your
work. You'll have a designated team lead on-site, and the team lead
assigns your specific tasks, checks your work, and acts like your
supervisor.About you:The ideal candidate likes to work hard, is
reliable and has reliable transportation, and takes his or her work
seriously, also is preferred if you are able to work the whole
project. While you will be working with other reset merchandisers,
you will have to work independently. We prefer people with reset
experience but can be flexible if you're the right person.After the
reset ends, you will have plenty of other opportunities through our
app, both with resets and with other retail services work.About the
- Stores are located in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Ability to work all shifts if possible.
- The resets start immediately and will continue until November
- Hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (1 hour unpaid lunch, two
15-min paid breaks).
- Pay is $16 per hour, paid by OpenForce via the Survey
- We offer mileage reimbursement on a case-by-case basis.Your
- Remove products from the shelves.
- Place new items based on the updated planogram (POG).
- Assemble and install fixtures, shelves, racks, and
- Attach shelf tags.
- Make sure the products face the front and are in perfect
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Must be able to work on your feet (standing, bending, stooping,
kneeling, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work on a team and follow instructions.
- Must have reliable transportation and a current, valid driver's
- Must have an Android or iOS device capable of running the
Survey Merchandiser app.
- Previous reset or retail merchandising experience
- Basic knowledge of how to use basic hand tools.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Drug screening may be required.
- Must be 18 years old or older.About Survey Merchandiser:Survey
is one of the fastest-growing retail merchandising companies in the
world. Survey Merchandisers complete more than 90,000 store visits
each month, including shelf audits, restocking, planogram
maintenance, display assembly, product demos, brand representation,
and resets. Merchandisers enjoy flexible schedules, working in a
fast-paced environment, and helping great brands improve their
in-store execution.Survey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Survey, West Jordan , Reset Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!