CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Company: US0005 Sysco Intermountain (Division of USA I)Zip
Code:84081Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OUR TRUCK
DRIVERS CAN MAKE UP TO:
- Up to $100,000 Annually
- Sign-on Bonus up to $15,000 based on experience.
- Recent grads welcome!BENEFITS
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- MEDICAL AND PRESCRIPTION PLANS EFFECTIVE ON YOUR START
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually.
- More benefits, too many to name.Candidates who start work in
the months of May, June and July 2021 may be eligible for medical
and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of
hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other
Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options,
retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit
https://syscobenefits.com/careers [syscobenefits.com] to view
additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may
applyAre you ready to drive success? Click on the hyperlink to
watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver . JOB SUMMARYSysco has
immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck
Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and
manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen
foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations
on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build
relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly
attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
holiday.Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for
food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain
on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never
give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to
work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?Click on the
hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver . BENEFITS
INFORMATION:Candidates who start work in the months of May, June
and July 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug
plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard
eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits,
including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement
benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit
https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits
information. *Exceptions/exclusions may applyHOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, West Jordan , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring, Hospitality & Tourism , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!