CDL A Delivery Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Truck Drivers can earn a $12,000 Hire Bonus within the first
Night routes Sun - Fri night, dispatch from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Position Responsibilities :
- Preforming pre-trip and post-trip inspections of truck,
paperwork, and loaded product.
- Maintaining daily electronic driving logs.
- Drive to destinations as outlined in the manifest, in a safe,
responsible manner and in compliance with all state laws and
- Notifying Customer Service with any route changes, time delays,
and non-delivered orders.
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and
serving as a Core-Mark representative.
- Finding solutions to possible challenges with the assistance of
- Unloading and delivering product to assigned area within
account as directed by the customer.
- Assisting Customer Service and Buyers as needed in a prompt,
- Checking for credits and processing them according to company
- Submitting customer payments and paperwork to appropriate
personnel in a timely manner.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- Current CDL Class A commercial driver's license, DOT physical
card, and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate information
- Ability to operate computer and software programs and
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Ability to apply basic math and mechanical maintenance
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an
environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full
potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their
full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, West Jordan , CDL A Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!