Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 1, 2021
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
What We Are About:
Are you the type of person who enjoys solving technology problems,
finding the solution to the missing piece of information and is
someone who never gives up?--- If so our Illumio support
organization is---looking for someone like you to join our world
class team.--- We are committed to delivering exceptional support
to our ever-growing install base of global customers spanning the
Finance, Legal, and SaaS space.--- Our Adaptive Segmentation
Platform plays a critical role in securing their information, data,
and ongoing success so---your ability to quickly identify and
resolve problems will be key.--- We are searching for senior
support professionals who can demonstrate an ability to think
outside of the box whilst working under pressure.--- Daily you will
be working with customers, account teams, and our internal software
developers to create solutions that address problems encountered in
the field.--- We can offer you exposure to cutting
edge---security---technology with an exciting company, working
alongside like-minded people who enjoy making a difference, sharing
their knowledge and experiences, and building something truly
What You Will Accomplish:
- Design, implement, and maintain systems critical to the Illumio
customer experience and internal business processes for Support &
Services, including software release, file uploads, customer
training, etc. and ensure seamless integration to Sales, Marketing,
Finance, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Be a part of the team responsible for the Illumio Support
website, from front-end UI to back-end applications and
- Apply user centered principals in the design and development of
web and mobile user interfaces; develop prototypes, wireframes, and
use cases for interface design; ensure cross-browser compatibility
and apply current web development standards and practices.
- Develop and maintain system interfaces and web service
applications between in-house custom applications and various SaaS
- Liaison with end-users to analyze needs, gather and define
requirements, create functional and technical specifications,
design and development, as well as test and post-production
- Ensure system performance, availability, scalability,
reliability, and security.
- Participate in a periodic on-call rotation (workload
sustainability is important - we don't want anyone burning
What You Will Bring:
- Have a high attention to detail and strong customer
- 3-5 years of applications development experience.
- Experience in programming and scripting: Ruby, Perl, Python,
- Experience with web technologies such as JSON, AJAX, HTML,
- Experience with web application frameworks such as Ruby on
- Experience in using web services, such as REST and SOAP, to
interact with cross functional systems.
- Experience with cloud service provider and platform: AWS,
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a commitment and willingness
to learn and grow in various application development
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in independent and
team settings with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of
- BS or higher degree in a relevant engineering, computer
science, or information technology discipline.
- Good functional knowledge on business systems: CRM, ERP, CMS,
email services, etc.
- Fundamental understanding in the security aspects of web
Who We Are
Illumio enables organizations to realize a future without
high-profile breaches by preventing the lateral movement of
attackers across any organization. Founded on the principle of
least privilege in 2013, Illumio provides visibility and
segmentation for endpoints, data centers or clouds. The world's
leading organizations, including Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas,
Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite, trust Illumio to reduce cyber
risk. For more information, visit
https://www.illumio.com/what-we-do and engage us on LinkedIn and
Keywords: Illumio, West Jordan , Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!