Database Engineer - Analytics
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We are building the latest
generation of credit reporting services supporting hundreds of
thousands of visitors daily, on mobile and desktop. We are looking
for an experienced and passionate MS SQL/DBA developer to join our
remote team. Our collaborative environment relies heavily on
innovation and technical experience, and problem-solving skills.
Interested? Wed love to hear from you! And we are always esp. happy
to see any pointers you may have to your work on Git (GitHub,
GitLab) or a personal Web site.
- Key member of technical team responsible for key transaction
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of
database changes in a SQL Server environment
- Acts as liaison with Database operations team and Development
- Translates business requirements from multiple business units
to database structure
- Responsible for implementation and support of ETL, monitoring
and reporting processesJob Requirements
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with both DBA and Data
Development / Architecture Skills (T-SQL, SPs).
- Experience working with development teams to deliver database
objects and database code as needed..
- Ability to reverse engineer stored procedure and table
relationships from front-end systems and end-user
- Experience understanding and documenting system data flow.
- Experience interacting directly with operations management in a
call center or financial services environment.
- Experience and competence creating operational requirements and
turning those requirements into data-outputs.
- Understanding of end-user reporting concepts (date grains,
dynamic grouping, filtering).Array Offers All Employees the
Following Benefits and Perks:
Full medical, dental, and vision,
premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for
dependentsUnlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to
encourage a healthy work-life blendIn-house wellness concierge and
partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health100% 401k match
with immediate vestingGenerous and competitive parental leave for
all parents$1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote
office$100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expensesBest,
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, West Jordan , Database Engineer - Analytics, IT / Software / Systems , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!