Junior Software Engineer
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Want to start your career as a Software Developer? Paid graduate
training, ongoing support, opportunities at leading global
employers - the Alumni graduate program gives you everything you
need. (And don't worry, there's no training bond. No exit fees, no
hidden catches). Here at mthree, we pair great graduates with
brilliant global businesses. Our clients include tier one
investment banks and other organizations across a range of
industries, from insurance to healthcare to travel. **What you'll
do:** As a software developer with mthree, you'll build complex
applications in a global team environment. You'll love seeing the
impact you make when code you've written launches to the people who
need it. If you stay on the lookout for new ways to get better
results through software development, you'll become an asset to
your team. **How the Alumni program works:** - Apply via this job
advert. - Complete our assessment process.
- Get trained at mthree Academy in an online class for 4-8 weeks
with other graduates. Focusing on either Java, C++, Q & KDB+, C# &
.NET, or GoLang, depending on which coding languages our clients
are looking for at the time.
- Join an mthree client for 12-24 months while receiving support
and salary increases every 6 months.
- The vast majority then convert to permanent employees with the
client at the end of the program. **What you'll learn at the mthree
Academy:** - How to design, develop, and test a full-stack
application. - How to demonstrate professionalism, including
communication skills and personal interactions.
- How to explain industry concepts at a high level.
- An understanding of monitoring, supporting, and troubleshooting,
and how it ties into good development processes. **What you need:**
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related STEM subject
(science, technology, engineering, math). - Good grades. We look
for potential, not prestige, but it's important that you enjoy
pushing yourself to pick up new ideas.
- Experience with OOP (object oriented programming).
- Solid knowledge of software engineering principles (data
structures, OOP, design patterns, multithreading).
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema
- An understanding of the formal SDLC (software development
- An understanding of test-driven development.
- The right to work without needing visa sponsorship.
- A requirement for this role may be to attest and provide proof of
vaccination for Covid 19 upon hire **What you'll get:** - Fully
paid, in-depth, interactive training in small classes with
graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by
industry experts who know your field inside out. - A generous
- Pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package including gym membership.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Valuable industry experience. Ultimately, a foot in the door to
build your career in an in-demand niche. **How to apply:** - Hit
"Apply Now' to tell us a bit about you. - Complete the online
assessment (we'll send you a link by email).
- Complete the interviews with our friendly talent team over phone
- Lastly, you'll interview with one or more of our clients. So you
don't miss out on your dream job, we encourage you to be open to
relocating. We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of
each and every individual who contributes to making mthree the
company it is today and will be in the future. We value diversity
both within mthree and with our partner companies, and we're proud
to provide an environment where all our colleagues can flourish.
That means promoting a strong culture of equality but, most
importantly, inclusion. We never want people to change - only add
to the amazing mix of people that work for mthree. A requirement
for this role may be to attest and provide proof of vaccination for
Covid 19 upon hire Questions about our program and roles? Please
get in touch with us at
Keywords: mthree, West Jordan , Junior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!