Machine Operator 1st shift
Company: OSI Group
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: February 25, 2021
OSI GroupOSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.Machine Operator 1st
shift2021781 Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor the
machine operator will be responsible for the set up and operation
of the assigned production equipment in accordance with established
procedures and guidelines.
- Set up assigned equipment each day according to the posted
production schedule and as required based on the product
specifications. Disassemble at the close of each day for
- Complete and verify daily HACCP Paperwork
- Complete assigned PM's within timeframe allotted
- Centerline equipment and maintain OEE @95% or greater
- Complete and Maintain Batch Reports: Process Sheets,
Consumption, FG Reporting etc.
- Coordinate with the Quality team to ensure testing criteria is
- Work hand in hand with Maintenance during break downs to
understand equipment functions
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and
after production procedures.
- Monitor equipment operations; troubleshoot and resolve basic
malfunctions, notify the maintenance staff when significant issues
- Work with the maintenance staff to establish and implement
preventative maintenance programs and best practice equipment
- Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults
- Controlling and adjusting machine settings.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in production area;
maintain a clean and safe work area in compliance with existing
- Comply with organization policies including, but not limited
to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, and
employment and work rules. Enforce Good Manufacturing Practices to
comply with regulatory program requirements.
- Perform and follow lock out tag out procedures
- Must be able to work in a cold environment 34-45 degrees.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and
- Must be able to work a flexible schedules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written specifications,
blueprints or schematics. OSI Industries is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be
treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the
basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy,
gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based
on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in
the E-Verify program. West Jordan, Utah, United States
Keywords: OSI Group, West Jordan , Machine Operator 1st shift, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!