Company: AMC Entertainment Inc.
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Deliver superior service when connecting with AMC guests and
- Optimize Crew placement for each job function on a
- Assist with assigning breaks and jobs within an assigned
- Reinforce the Wardrobe 101 Standards with Crew.
- Peer coach on sales pitch for AMC Stubs.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns and issues, including
distribution of passes when appropriate.
- Focus on delivery of friendly, clean, and quick Overall
Satisfaction (OS) drivers.
- Follow-up on opening & closing duties, as well as Theatre Clean
Up Program (TCUP), Kitchen Clean Up Program (KCUP) or MacGuffins
Clean Up Program (Mac-CUP) assignments for the day.
- Train and support theatre crew to execute, coach, monitor and
assist coordination of Safe and Clean protocols.
- Oversee line checks, stocking, Freestyle/condiment areas, and
back bar/hot foods assembly.
- Distribute banks (box office, concession, guest service, and
- Provide change, as needed, using remote supply bank or floor
- Pull cash from drawers and drop boxes and hand to a
manager/supervisor to support timely drops.
- Distribute inventory to support the Food & Beverage stand.
- Secure inventory during theatre closing.
- Restock CAABOs (Cash Accepting Automated Box Offices) with
- Assist with inventory processes and stock room
- Assist with voids, refunds, seat blocking, and line
- Assist with maintenance needs, as necessary.
- Assist with marketing change out of posters, standees,
- Assist in booth operations.
- Assist with Radiant performance scheduling.
- Perform actual Crew functions, as business levels require.
- Perform other duties as directed by management (must align with
Crew Access Policy).
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts
to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance
with company programs.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Trained and able to demonstrate competency in all crew
- Provided by Theatre: Red T-shirt, nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes,
socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment
opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and
local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to
all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color,
religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information,
or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or
local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Support operations to achieve AMC's guest, associate, and
financial goals while developing leadership skills in preparation
for a supervisor role.
Keywords: AMC Entertainment Inc., West Jordan , Crew Leader, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!