Ericsson RF Performance Engineer
Company: Telecom Technology Services, Inc.
Location: west jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society.
With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected
world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the top tier players
in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation
experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic
portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings
greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better
meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth,
transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the
NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in
fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Leads and encourages and builds teams to deliver an outstanding,
high quality product, service or product support result within a
defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
Ericsson RF Performance Engineer - Salt Lake
- Prior experience in performance monitoring and Optimization of
5G NR, mmWave, VoLTE, LTE, WCDMA, GSM wireless networks for Tier 1
- Strong Understanding of 5G NR Channels and coding, Bandwidth
Parts (BWP) allocations, beam forming, dual connectivity, split
bearer, NR protocols and 5G RAN
- Must have prior experience working on Ericsson & Nokia RAN.
Understanding on latest Nokia & Ericsson radio products
specifications, features, software level and configurations.
- Responsible for ensuring 5G NR & LTE node level configuration
- Performance monitoring of sites for Volte Drops, Access Failure
Rate, Throughput, CQI/SINR, IRAT & Mobility KPIs based on
parameter, counters, KPIs performance analysis and
- Implementing baseline features and parameters to 5G NR & LTE
sites. Performing audits to identify and correct discrepancies,
conflicts & neighbor relations.
- Special event Hi-Cap parameter tuning, optimization and
- Load sharing, traffic management strategies and Mobility
optimization between LTE Carriers
- Investigate high UL RSSI issues in the network with the help of
- Responsible for using TrueCall, IMNOS tools, Layer 3 analysis
for trouble shooting KPI degradation
- Analysis of Drive test data on ActixOne to check swap sectors,
Call Drops, RSRP, PCI check etc.
- Must have extensive hands on experience in Nokia & Ericsson OSS
- Proficient in automation, parameter dump generation and quick
audits. Proficiency with VBA/SQL/PowerBI preferred.
- Sharp analytical skills and advanced theoretical knowledge on
raw counters and its triggering criteria.
- eNB and 5G NR log analysis for troubleshooting of complex
network problems impacting user experience.
- Hands on experience on tools like EMIL, wireshark etc for
- Experience with various drive test units and reports
- Expert in advanced features recommendation and implementation
to enhance user experience and improve KPIs.
- Expert in load balancing and Inter RAT mobility parameters and
Education and Skills required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Electronics
Engineering, Telecommunications, Communications Engineering or
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and a demonstrated
ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skill and proven ability to prioritize
and schedule own time.
- Demonstrate a good working level of knowledge and expertise
with standard concepts, practices and procedures within wireless
- Experience in any two combinations of the Technologies: GSM/
UMTS / LTE /5G
Why you will love this job:
- We will work on large meaningful and elaborate programs!
- We will be able to collaborate with the best and brightest
minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single
- We will have the opportunity to work with the industry most
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome
applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to encouraging a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keywords: Telecom Technology Services, Inc., West Jordan , Ericsson RF Performance Engineer, Other , west jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!