Licensed Medicare Sales Agent - Utah
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 3, 2021
An active UT resident health insurance license is
required for this role*
Our Client has an ambitious mission: to improve the
health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on
hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our
top priority. The organization encourages employees to do their
best work through innovation and risk taking.
A Senior Benefits Specialist will assist
individuals through the important decision-making process of
selecting a health insurance plan that matches their needs with the
optimal product and service. The ideal candidate is a highly
motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual,
ready to kick-start their career. This is a growing and dynamic
team that is highly competitive and has a fun work environment.
They are looking for someone who fits in the overall culture and
can help them grow!
The Senior Benefits Specialist will be responsible for providing
outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales
goals. The ideal candidate is motivated and driven by constant
challenges and incentives, as well as open-minded to new ideas and
improvements. They will provide you the tools and ongoing training
needed to be successful, and the sky is the limit for potential
growth and value!
With an attractive career path and merit-based incentives, they are
looking for a go-getter who can accelerate their career and
- Sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from
inbound calls. No cold calling.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection
and application process and serve as an expert for health insurance
- Learn insurance product offerings from several insurance
carriers such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare
Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health
- Be a brand ambassador by providing an excellent consumer
experience and enjoy helping the aging and disabled community.
- Meet set personal and team performance and sales goals
- Continue to increase your insurance expertise by completing
training and insights
- Previous health insurance sales experience required
- Health Insurance License required
- Highly driven and competitive in nature
- Professional and motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability
to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with both
consumers and co-workers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing
requirements (with financial help) or have a pre-existing valid
On target earnings for this role: average first year ranges from
$60-80k with top agents earning over $150k.
- A competitive base salary plus attractive bonus earning
potential - our agent's average annual income is between $60,000 -
$80,000 and our top agents make over $100,000 annually!
- Attractive career path and performance-based incentives
- Sales contests and perks
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance,
Flexible Spending Account options, and pre-tax transit
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company
- Paid Time Off
Keywords: Emerge, West Jordan , Licensed Medicare Sales Agent - Utah, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!