Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations.
With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the
market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By
connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops
innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical
challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence
enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution
for our clients.
looking for a Receptionist based
out of our Salt Lake City,
In this position,
you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day
administrative tasks which responsibilities include:
- Answering phones
- Greeting Customers
- Maintain scheduling and event
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Compose and type appropriate
correspondence, letters, reports, projects, memos, etc.
- Deliveries and collections of
materials - reports, mail, etc.
- Operate office equipment such as
fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for
spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other
- Assisting with travel arrangements
- Scheduling meetings for
- Communicating maintenance
issues/concerns to property management
- Entering time weekly (timecards )
candidates will have:
- Previous experience performing the responsibilities detailed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong attention to detail and
ability to work independently.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with
disabilities, and others to apply.
Keywords: Keller, West Jordan , Receptionist, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!