ACH & Wire Processor
Company: American United Credit Union
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position is responsible for money movement including ACH's,
Incoming and Outgoing Wires, Checks, and various monitoring and
processing of items related to the ACH and EFT operations of the
- Completes ACH processing in accordance with credit union
policies and procedures.
- Coordinates workflow and scheduling in order to meet processing
deadlines and optimize funds availability.
- Researches problems or questions from members, clearinghouses,
- Suggests and assists in implementing procedural changes to
increase efficiency and/or quality of service.
- Responsible for fulfilling Remote Deposit Capture needs for
- Responsible for review of mobile and merchant capture
- Prepares cash letters for presentment to correspondents and
- Investigates and resolves ACH processing errors or
- Processes daily Billpay files in accordance with credit union
policies and procedures.
- Provides members with information and direction regarding their
account status, requests, payments, rights and obligations
associated with the account, processes member requests for
disputes, according to established policy.
- Assists members in the use of home banking software products;
answers questions about products and services and resolves problems
that are within their authority to resolve; refers problems that
are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their
- Troubleshoots any on-line banking software, hardware and
network problems and coordinates with technical support and vendors
as necessary to quickly resolutions.
- Transmits and receives electronic funds transactions to or from
other credit unions, banks and the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Examines electronic funds transactions entries on documents,
such as statements and printouts, for completeness and
- Prepares and balances related reports and accounts.
- Processes the decedent checklist for reclaimable funds
(SSA,VACP,OPM1,etc), block open visa cards, close online banking
and billpay, etc...
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Time management
- Established production expectations are met or exceeded.
- Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and
diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is
usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve
motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important
and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies
and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Other Skills:
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Professionalism in appearance, dress, and attitude is a
Required Education and Experience
- A high school education or GED.
- Three - Five years experience or equivalent.
Keywords: American United Credit Union, West Jordan , ACH & Wire Processor, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!