Mix Blend Operator
Company: United States Bakery
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 8, 2021
United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of
Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally
posted company employment opportunities.
Requisition Number: 13280
Date Posted: 5/19/2021
Location: Salt Lake
Address: 8556 S 2940 W
City: West Jordan
Category: Bakery Production & Support
JOB SUMMARY: Bakery Mixer will assist in tasks with the production
of a variety of donut products. All work will be performed in
accordance with SQF Food Safety procedures. Job tasks may change
from day to day depending upon production needs.
SHIFT & HOURS: Full-time 4AM to 1PM or to Finish. Overtime is
required as necessary. Must be able to work weekends as necessary.
Days off will be set up with Production Manager.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt position
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Profit Sharing plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- 6 days paid holiday pay
- Mixer will follow recipes for making dough batter.
- Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp,
lift (50 lbs), move, place, and stack items relating to the
production processes assigned.
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as
required by SQF Food Safety Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a
large commercial bakery is preferred.
- Must be detail orientated as well as able to follow
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting
fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work
in different jobs as needed.
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer's attendance
standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values.
Keywords: United States Bakery, West Jordan , Mix Blend Operator, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!