Company: Keller North America
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Keller North America, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation,
earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices
located throughout the United States. Keller routinely develops
innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging
geotechnical problems for its customers. As the leader in
Geotechnical we are constantly looking to expand our team and find
personal that are willing to grow within our company.
Keller is actively searching for a qualified heavy equipment
operator/laborer to join our successful geotechnical construction
team. Keller is one of the largest geotechnical construction
companies in the United States offering competitive wages and
opportunities for growth.
Applicants must have documentation of two or more years of
experience in the safe and efficient operation of skid steers,
warehouse and all-terrain forklifts, hydraulic excavators, and
wheeled front-end loaders. Applicants will also be expected to
perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Operate, inspect and maintain equipment to manufacturers
- Rigging, hoisting, and spotting for equipment movement
according to written, verbal, and/or signaled instructions
- Soil leveling or ground manipulation for the transportation of
equipment and materials
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues quickly and efficiently with the
analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical
- Complete all job-related duties as instructed by
- Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to Occupational
Health and Safety regulations
More experienced applicants will be tasked to operate specialized
track mounted drills such as Klemm, Berretta, and TEI drills used
in the geotechnical industry. Proper documentation and experience
will be required.
- Tending and operating cement and concrete mixers, air
compressors, generators, pumps and many other types of power
equipment may also be required.
In addition to operating heavy equipment, applicants will be
expected to perform basic labor tasks. These labor tasks require
extensive physical activity including digging ditches and trenches
with shovels and picks, backfilling excavations, lubricating and
cleaning equipment, organizing construction materials and supplies,
cleaning and preparing construction sites to eliminate rubble,
debris and any other hazards, along with many other physical tasks
required on typical construction sites. Applicant may also be
expected to safely operate hand and power tools of all types
including jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, concrete mixers,
pneumatic tampers, etc.
Qualified candidates must have or be:
Applicants must possess the skills to work safely and efficiently
at all times, be drug free, have reliable transportation to and
from the jobsite, have valid identification, and must be eligible
to work in the United States as verified through E-Verify.
Extensive out of state travel at 4-5 weeks at a time is required.
Base pay rate is $16 to $19/hour - Actual pay rate is based on
- Hands-on experience as an Equipment Operator in the
- Self-motivated and willing to travel
- Ability to work in a team environment with interpersonal
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical
tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling and lifting and
carrying up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable working outdoors in a high-stress environment with
extreme weather fluctuations
- Ability to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Capable of climbing and keeping balance on uneven areas
- Prior OSHA, First Aid, and/or Safety Training preferred
- Specific experience in ground improvement, grouting and/or
earth retention a plus
While it is preferred, candidates do NOT have to live within
the Rocky Mountain Region. All travel expenses will be covered from
the candidate's home of record.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to contact our office with
any questions. Applications can be emailed, mailed, or faxed
Mail: Fax: Email:
Keller North America, Inc.
5775 Eudora Street
Commerce City, CO 80022
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified
woman, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and
others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Keller North America, West Jordan , Equipment Operator, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!