Company: United States Bakery
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 10, 2021
United States Bakery
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of
Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally
posted company employment opportunities.
Requisition Number: 12954
Date Posted: 5/7/2021
Location: Salt Lake
Address: 8556 S 2940 W
City: West Jordan
Category: Bakery Production & Support
Pay Rate: 14.50 to start
JOB SUMMARY: Bakery Production Workers will assist in a variety of
positions or tasks with the production of a variety of donut and
bread products. All work will be performed in accordance with SQF
Food Safety procedures. Job tasks may change from day to day
depending upon production needs.
SHIFT & HOURS: DAY SHIFT - 4AM and 6AM shifts
FLSA Status: Non-exempt position
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Profit Sharing plan for retirement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- 6 days paid holiday pay
- Will perform various assigned manual labor tasks to: grasp,
lift, move, place, and stack items relating to the production
- Identify, count, sort and visually inspect bakery items.
- Accurately record any product analysis data or counts, as
required by SQF Food Safety Procedures.
- Maintain workflow from production conveyors.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in similar production line duties at a
large commercial bakery is preferred.
- Ability to work in a high temperature environment supporting
fast paced machinery.
- Ability to quickly learn new job tasks and flexibility to work
in different jobs as needed.
- Must be able to work any day, including holidays, or any
- Must have reliable attendance to meet employer's attendance
standards for 24/7 production facility.
- Adherence to company core values.
Franz Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: United States Bakery, West Jordan , Production Worker, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!