Billing Customer Service
Company: Mmc Group Lp
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PrePass is a weigh station bypass platform provided by HELP Inc.
It allows qualified commercial vehicles that comply with safety,
weight, and credentials requirements to bypass weigh stations and
ports-of-entry at highway speeds, saving them time, fuel, and
money. As a Customer Care Advocate, you will be supporting
customers with their accounts. Your responsibilities will include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Provide world class customer service to a wide range of
customers, while maintaining a positive, professional
- Navigate multiple computer applications with speed and
- Work with customers to resolve inquiries including effectively
assisting customers with troubleshooting issues.
- Accept and implement coaching to achieve individual and team
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
- Read and comply with company released documents concerning
procedures, updates, company policies, and product enhancements or
- Preferred minimum of 6 months experience with Customer Service
on the phone or in person.
- Ability to type at least 25 WPM.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Maintains a positive attitude and works well with others in a
- Professional and courteous customer service and listening
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task.
- Access to reliable transportation (can include public
- Perm schedule (after training): Must be able to work Monday
Friday between 6am and 6PM
- Training schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM for 2 weeks
Inbound call center; General questions from customers are adding
or deleting truck, provide new license numbers, and instructions on
driving between states.
Throughout the past 25 years plus, MMC, one of the most
trusted names in workforce management services, has successfully
delivered strategic solutions to large and small businesses in
We have built our reputation on partnering with our clients and
candidates to achieve the desired results. Our recruiting
professionals have extensive experience matching the right
candidate, to the right client, for the right position. We provide
the best opportunities to the most talented candidates in a
multitude of industries.
MMC is a privately owned business with corporate headquarters in
Irving, Texas. With 2,000+ employees, working in 40+ states, MMC is
able to support all United States locations, and some international
We appreciate your interest in reviewing this particular position
and we encourage you to visit our website where you can always
search and apply for opportunities at www.mmcgrp.com
Get started on your career journey today! Apply to become a part of
the MMC Team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In
compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: Mmc Group Lp, West Jordan , Billing Customer Service, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!