WHEN YOU JOIN VERIZON
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. Were a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING...
As our Network Real Estate Specialist (RES), you will be
responsible for the schedule, coordination and completion of cell
site modification projects within stated timelines. The RES will
perform work and/or direct, monitor, and report on the progress of
third party vendors in performing site inspections, file audits,
title and environmental due diligence, structural analysis, design
and construction drawings, leasing activities, and state/local
governmental approvals (zoning and permitting). Types of projects
may include 5G and 4G antenna & RRH change/add; microwave
change/add; generator change/add; shelter upgrades, HVAC upgrades;
fiber upgrades, and other miscellaneous modifications at existing
macro and small cell sites.
* Work independently and effectively organize and prioritize
multiple competing projects.
* Populate and maintain project tracking databases; draft
correspondence and business case justifications; complete
project-related or site-related forms; and manage site
documentation and recordkeeping.
* Select and manage third party vendors.
* Provide financial management of projects from initial quote
through receipt of final services.
* Collaborate with other internal departments including RF
Engineering, Construction, Transport, Project Management, Network
Assurance, Regulatory, Legal, Territory Support, and HQ Support to
make decisions and achieve business objectives.
* Interface with landlords and governmental agencies.
* Demonstrate professionalism by promptly responding to e-mails and
phone calls, actively participating in meetings, clearly explaining
issues, providing updates, and maintaining records.
* Assist Leadership in establishing and updating quality assurance
methods, procedures, standards, and technical training related to
* Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate project-related issues
as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting
* Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and
their agents in order to preserve Verizons rights and meet Verizons
contractual and regulatory obligations.
* Interpret and understand Verizon policies and procedures and
effectively communicate them to third party vendors.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Three or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in site acquisition, commercial real estate, or
* Experience in communications industry.
* Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* One or more years work experience in communications industry,
ideally experience in wireless.
* Experience in legal, contract management, project management, or
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple
competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and solve
* Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills,
verbal/written communications skills, and organizational
* Knowledge of legal and financial terms and ability to read and
* Proficiency in using computers, including experience with Google
Suite tools, Microsoft Office software, including Excel and Word,
as well as experience with relational and web-based database
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion
[https://www.verizon.com/about/careers/work-culture] page to learn