Small Business Consultant -The Highlands - West Jordan, UT
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million
client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow
and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients
each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal
and business financial goals and help make their financial lives
better. If you join our team, we'll count on you to care for,
advise and guide our small business clients when they need us most
- whether they're just starting out, expanding or managing the
day-to-day. We're looking for people with passion and drive to
provide comprehensive financial solutions to our small business
clients. You'll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of
business and personal financial solutions to meet our client's
needs and help make their financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants
have access to industry-leading products and services,
award-winning platforms and client education - all designed to meet
the unique life priorities of our clients. Small Business
Consultants partner closely with financial center employees as part
of one team that delivers exceptional client care - your role will
be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through
face-to- face meetings. You'll actively connect with our clients
through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up
routines to meet their needs. The Small Business Consultant role is
a great step toward a rewarding and successful career. At this
stage, you'll start building the relationships that can shape your
career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools needed
to serve clients.
From day one, you'll receive training from our award-winning
Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice,
personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your
on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you'll have the
opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a Small
Business Banker Manager, or advance into other client professional
roles- with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the
We'll help you
- Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are
invested in your success. You'll enroll in The Academy to develop
as a consultant.
- Build a quality external network of business relationships
within your small business banking community.
- Leverage the power of our company by working closely with
internal and external partners to take advantage of the full
capabilities of the bank.
- Provide small business related guidance to financial center
associates through huddles and team meetings.
- Effectively balance sales performance, operational risk and
client relationship care.
As a consultant, you can look forward to
- Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards
for meeting goals.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage
our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You'll
interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You
will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to
financial solutions advisors.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
We're a culture that
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect,
connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers
around the world.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
- Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to
business sales, or small business banking.
- Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively
- Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage
the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
- Has a proven sales track record.
- Is able to build productive partnerships and working
- Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and
- Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
- Experience working with small business clients.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
- A working knowledge of small business products and
- Bilingual skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, West Jordan , Small Business Consultant -The Highlands - West Jordan, UT, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!