Company: Graham Packaging
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of sustainable
packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham Packaging
is part of your everyday life. They're the kind of people you want
as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and
suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for
our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that's
inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better
Graham Packaging Company is looking for an Office Manager to
support the West Jordan, Utah manufacturing facility. This is a day
shift position operating Monday-Friday unless business needs
This position will be responsible for all plant administrative
activities to include: AP/AR, purchasing, P/R, inventory
management/reconciliation, annual budget development and cost
control/analysis functions. Provide accurate, on-time bi-weekly
forecasts. Monitor/assist others in correct procedures/transactions
via SAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, G-Commerce and other Intra-Graham
Provide leadership in the following areas either directly or
- Ensure compliance to internal controls.
- Execute office management in compliance with Corporate
Administrative policies and procedures.
- Comply with Corporate monthly closing schedule.
- Assume responsibility for integrity of JIT Inventory system
- Execute monthly physical inventory; Prepare variance
- Process credits prior to month-end; Crosscheck credits with
returned product log in shipping office.
- Minimize and ensure accuracy of month-end accruals and closing
according to Guidelines.
- Monthly and weekly forecasts.
- Manage assigned accounts to meet monthly-restated budget.
- Prepare month end reports as assigned.
- Assist with yearly budget.
- Implement systems to ensure document control.
- Implement centralized, locked filing system.
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable:
- Accuracy of Bill of Materials components and usage
- Verify monthly sales and production.
- Implement systems to audit daily production and sales
- Meet corporate closing schedule.
- Generate purchase orders for office supplies, etc.
- Tracks all purchase orders, receipts and invoices
- Monitor cost allocation to correct account numbers
- Post goods for customer daily shipments
- Check reported time for accuracy
- Enter and reconcile weekly payroll hours
- Report weekly hours for temp employees to agencies
- Enter temporary hours into system
- Reconcile temporary hours to invoices and process for
- Process employment applications; complete employment
verification, administer drug testing and background check for
prospective new employees; maintain applicant flow log.
- Set up and maintain all personnel files and record changes on
all employee status as necessary. Forward completed documents to
corporate for processing.
- Administer disability, workers' compensation and unemployment
programs; maintain OSHA log.
- Complete monthly reporting including organization charts, new
hire and termination, staffing report, and others as
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and answer
questions when necessary in a timely manner.
- Assist in the recruitment and orientation.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Separate bills of lading and maintain control files of
- Copy and fax support. Maintain paper supplies in machines.
- Maintain office supplies, office equipment, vending
- Manage outgoing mail and overnight shipments.
- Perform other similar or related duties as requested or
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five-plus years of related experience.
- Strong organizational/administrative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Graham Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Graham Packaging, West Jordan , Office Manager, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!