District Service Delivery Manager
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Safety-Kleen is looking for a District
Service Delivery Manager to join their safety conscious
team! The District Service Delivery Manager is responsible for
managing Bulk Product Sales and Service Representatives within
their district, Health & Safety, Environmental Compliance and Trans
Compliance policies, Sales Growth, customer satisfaction and
retention, profitability, and other operational controls within
their District. Position may require travel away from home up to
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for District Adherence to Operational
- Manage Route Drivers/Admin within District;
- Manage Product and Service Training for all SSR's;
- Conduct End-of-day Check-in / Morning Check-out process with
SSR's to be sure expectations are met;
- Responsible for Holding SSR's Accountable to Service
- Conduct Weekly District Meetings with District Service Staff to
Drive District Performance and Promote Teamwork;
- Collaborate with BPS Sales Directors to Enhance District Sales
- Manage District P&L;
- Ensure timely response to all customer requests.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 3 to 5 years of industry related experience;
- High school diploma or GED (Bachelor's Degree preferred);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Understanding of sales processes, interviewing and employee
selection skills, self reliant, leadership and team building
- Management experience, business acumen, comfortable using
computers, and must have a minimum of intermediate skill sets in
Outlook and Excel;
- Display a strong acumen in budgeting and reading P&L
- Excellent Judgment/ Decision-Making;
- Working knowledge of DOT/Fleet compliance;
- Recognize the importance of environmental, health, and safety
- Time management skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with
Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company,
has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our
customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their
carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE.
MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn
more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a
Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, West Jordan , District Service Delivery Manager, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!