Engineered Plastics Billet Molder
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Engineered Plastics Billet Molder$500 Sign on BonusAfter 90
daysHiring for 3rd shift (11pm-7am)Job Summary:Set-up and operate
mold press equipment to produce billets used in the manufacturing
process for the Engineered plastics
- Operate molding equipment in compliance with workplace safety
- Ability to access and understand all work instructions, visual
- Basic vertical compression mold press set-up and
- Read and understand job specific JSAs.
- Ability to maintain proper 5s and housekeeping.
- Ensure proper inventory control and Scrap Without
- Able to follow Run Card Procedures.
- Set-up and operation of Rod Billet press.
- Perform accurate powder inventory counts.
- Consistent production and quality rate of 90% or higher.
- Unload billet sintering ovens when needed.
- Forklift certified.Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED equivalent; specialized training or
certification a plus.
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
- Must be able to remain in a standing position for up to 80% to
100% of the time.
- Must be able to move objects and use abdominal and lower back
muscles to provide support over time without fatigue.
- Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good
manual dexterity, coordination and stamina.
- Must be able to lift objects that weight up to 40 lbs.
- May be required to wear PPE such as: Face Mask, Face Shield,
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to operateproduction machinery throughout the
- Basic knowledge of safety standards.About SKF:You may know SKF
as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the
rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading
players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services
which include technical support, maintenance services, condition
monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our
around 40,000 employees help us to fulfil our objective of creating
more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions.
SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130
countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers
worldwide.SKF Salt Lake City manufactures seals made from various
materials including rubber and plastic. CR Seals are radial and
axial shaft sealing solutions for power transmission applications
support virtually every industrial sector, from large-size wind
turbines to very small, high-speed machine tools. For off-highway
applications, we offer undercarriage sealing solutions for wheeled
equipment, which include SKF Mudblock cassette seals and the
innovative SKF Trackstar seals for tracked machinery.What Youll
Love About SKF:Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust PTO policy and
13 paid holidays!SKF Celebrates Diversity in the Workplace!We
actively develop ourselves and our teams to enable outstanding
delivery. Trust the strength of diverse teams and encourage agile
ways of working.Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the
wellbeing of our employees. Many options for best in class medical
and dental plans to fit your needs; a wellness plan that includes
biometric screening and health risk assessment for you and your
spouse and incentives for healthy living!Invest in your Future. SKF
offers amazing retirement options! Participate in our 401K program
that boasts a 100% match up to 5% of your elected contribution
(100% Vested). And regardless of your participation, SKF
automatically contributes 5% into your account per pay period (3
Years Vesting).SKF Cares!The four fundamental cornerstones of SKF
Care - Business, Environment, Employees and the Community are
critical for us to sustain long-term success.Much more! Growth
opportunities, tuition reimbursement, voluntary critical illness
coverage, voluntary legal plan, employee assistance program, life
insurance, vehicle discount programs, mobile phone discounts, and
with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them
all!Reports to: Channel ManagerLocation: West Valley City, UTAHJob
ID: 15290SKF provides equal employment [and affirmative action]
opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability.By applying to this
job you acknowledge how SKF treats candidate data. Click HERE to
review the SKF Data Privacy Consent Statement.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Molding Machine Operator, Location: West Jordan, UT - 84084Required
Keywords: SKF, West Jordan , Engineered Plastics Billet Molder, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!