Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Ensign Services
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Copper Ridge is a warm and welcoming 5 Star post-acute center
located in the heart of west Jordan. The leadership team is focused
on creating a family like environment where together we strive to
reach both great clinical and cultural outcomes, through employee
engagement. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team. Perks of working with
- Great atmosphere where we come together to celebrate, support,
and love one another.
- Competitive wages and flexible schedules.
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship programs.
- Opportunities to grow and further your career.
- Free meals and a wide range of benefits to meet your personal
needs. What you'll do The primary purpose of the Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) position is to provide great care and foster
meaningful relationships with the residents we serve. Working side
by side with our nurses you will be able to provide great clinical
care and learn skills furthering your knowledge and career within
the health care industry. What we need from you
- Having a certification is a plus, but not required. Copper
Ridge will pay for you to obtain your CNA. Ask about our Med Tech
and referral program!
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with our team
- Dependability If you are interested in joining the Copper
Family please apply with resume here or feel free to contact the
building directly at 801-280-2273. Itol HuntHuman ResourcesCopper
Ridge3706 W. 9000 S.West Jordan, UT 84088
Keywords: Ensign Services, West Jordan , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!