Company: LT Corporation
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 20, 2023
West Jordan, UT
# of Openings:
Position Description - Welder I
Company: Quality Steel Corporation
Reports to: Department Manager
- Ensure Safety First, Safety Always and meet or exceed Quality
- Inspect equipment to be utilized prior to shift start.
- Set and/or operate weld machines to manufacturer's
specifications, meeting time budgets for finished product.
- Select, install, and position required fittings in accordance
with Standard Work Instructions.
- Perform welds to meet all company and code
- Perform Quality Control. Visually inspect welds for defects.
Report defects to Supervisor.
- Maintain machines and cleanliness of workstation.
- Minimum of one year welding experience, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions (heat,
- Knowledge of welding and metal properties, electrical
equipment, and manual tools/gauges.
- Ability to operate a MIG welder and set parameters as
- Ability to safely lift/move up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to record data accurately and in a timely
- Ability to receive and follow verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to accomplish
departmental goals and improve operations.
Education and Certification Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Welder License, preferred
Quality Steel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a
protected veteran, or disability.
Apply for this Position
Keywords: LT Corporation, West Jordan , Welder I, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!