Donation Door Attendant
Company: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc.
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 23, 2023
TEXT 'GoodwillJobs' to 314-665-1767 to apply
The Donation Door Attendant greets and assists donors in a
fast-paced environment. Provides top-notch service to donors.
Assists in unloading vehicles of donations. Treats donations with
respect. Is a self-starter - stays busy, and sorts all donations
into proper containers by categories. Cleans the donation areas,
both inside and out. Strives to meet daily goals. Performs duties
according to the established Best Practices of ESGW. Must assist in
all aspects of operations, as directed.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, and carrying for entire
shift (excluding break times).
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping, pushing and
pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Requires moving 20-100 pounds by lifting, team lifting, or with
- Requires tolerance to extreme changes in temperature and
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation
within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
requirements of the job.
- Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends, and
- All positions require the completion of a background check.
Acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an
automatic bar to employment.
Job Level: Entry
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a
qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
("PSLF") program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities,
women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc., West Jordan , Donation Door Attendant, Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!