Quality Assurance - Lead (2nd shift)
Company: OSI Group
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The QA Lead is responsible for the review of QA/HACCP paperwork
for product release. Developing and maintaining QA databases and
analyzing that data to report it to QA management. This is to
assist the QA department to maximize its performance in our food
safety and quality systems, productivity and customer
- Work directly with QA Management to ensure compliance to
quality and food safety requirements. Be a Leader in continuous
improvement, quality and food safety.
- Lead, train, guide and direct hourly team members in a timely
and fair manner.
- Train back- ups
- Review QA/HACCP paperwork used in all production departments
verify that paperwork is filled out thoroughly, to HACCP and
customer requirements, with proper document controls, and by the
proper procedures and methods.
- Be able to interact with, and communicate with various team
members in management, QA, production, as well as with government
officials, and third party contractors (I, e laboratories, pest
control and sanitation).
- Be able to perform all QA technician responsibilities and
assist or fill- in for QA technicians' routine quality checks and
audits on production, the dock, and the facility as necessary.
- Develop and maintain databases as needed. Enter data from
reports and other sources as necessary. Review and analyze data to
help QA department in decision making.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of GMP'S, SSOP, and HACCP principles.
- Qualified to perform QA sampling and testing methods.
- Understanding of the processes and methods involved in food
- Competence in QA transactions in SAP, Excel, Word and
- Previous experience working in a Lead role preferred.
Keywords: OSI Group, West Jordan , Quality Assurance - Lead (2nd shift), Other , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!