Company: Sunroc Corp.
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 1, 2021
FUNCTION:The laborer's primary responsibilities include working
with others as a team on a construction crew.KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Visualize and implement the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to
determine work activities.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zones.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement,
and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and
level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels,
pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out
areas where construction work will be performed.KNOWLEDGE AND
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.EDUCATION /
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work long hours and move at least 50 lbsThis
description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated
with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the
principle job elements essential for making employment decisions.
Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job
specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company
Keywords: Sunroc Corp., West Jordan , Construction Laborer, Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!