Company: OSI Group
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: November 12, 2021
- Perform daily forklift inspections and make log entries, refill
- Calibrate dock scale.
- Put ramps on trailers and engage dock locks, verify wheel
- Unload combos and boxes of meat with forklift
- Place combos in push back racks.
- Receive, inventory and sign for plant supplies.
- Remove pallets of finished product from drive thru racks
in---10 degree freezer and place in trailers
- Availability to work Overtime and on the weekends when
- Maintain a clean work area, dock, freezer, cooler and outside
- Work in cold environment.--
- Forklift Training
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Basic computer skills
- Safety Awareness
- Ability to work in enclosed or narrow spaces
- Regulations may prohibit an employee from performing some of
these duties consecutively without a change of clothes and
sanitized gloves. OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with
dignity and respect. OSI --does not discriminate on the basis of
national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. --All
applicants will receive consideration for employment based on
merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the
Keywords: OSI Group, West Jordan , Forklift Operator, Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!