Western Regional Dry Van Driver - Up to 1400/wk
Company: Logistics Central
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Western Regional Dry Van Driver - Training Available
Call Megan Immediately and don t miss this opportunity!
CDL A Company Drivers
Like to stay close to home while also getting the miles? This is
Why Take This Route?
- Western Regional dedicated Dry Van
- Out 14-21 days, home 2-3 days - will try for home
- Mostly Drop and Hook
- Average $1050-1400 a week
- Running mostly longhaul - 500 plus miles
- Will Train on this account - drivers fresh out of trucking
school welcome - will train OTR then go to dedicated account.
Click apply below
- Drivers must have 6 months verifiable tractor-trailer
experience in the past 12 months OR 12 months in the past 5 years.
- Relatively clean MVR and background
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 2
- No more than 6 months of unemployment in the past year or 12
months in the past 3 years. NO exceptions.
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug screening.
These opportunities won t last! Give Megan a call at 888-840-8468
to discuss in more detail or click apply below and we will reach
out to you.
Thank you for your consideration!
Keywords: Logistics Central, West Jordan , Western Regional Dry Van Driver - Up to 1400/wk, Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!