Hiring CDL-A Shuttle Truck Drivers
Company: McLane Company
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 11, 2022
CDL-A Truck Driver, Shuttle- Salt Lake CityFS121 DM Salt LakeJob
- Earn up to $82,000 year.
- Sign-On Bonus: $10,000.
- No Touch Freight.
- 5-day Work Week.
- Early morning dispatch.
- Day 1 benefits such as medical, dental, vision and company-paid
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational
assistance program, and more!ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Shuttle Driver delivers full trailers to our domicile
locations and return empty trailers to our distribution
- Inspect the rig for defects pre- and post-trip and submit DOT
- Ensure that product is secured inside the trailer for undamaged
- May at times perform line haul and/or backhaul.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane
- Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your
family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer
- Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: company driver
solo, company driver team, company driving, company owner, company
truck, company truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr company,
over the road company, tanker truck driving
Keywords: McLane Company, West Jordan , Hiring CDL-A Shuttle Truck Drivers, Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!