Company: ISCO Industries
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Looking for something new where you are appreciated, respected, and
not just a number? Make a difference at ISCO – a piping industry
dominator that is family owned and operated. We are focused on team
members and growth, NOT stock price! Our field technicians are one
of a kind that spend most days working independently on the job
problem solving, helping customers, and handling a job from start
to finish. (And no two jobs are the same!) We are looking for great
people with a strong work ethic who love to work with their hands,
but have the professional skills to be the face of ISCO on
Candidates must be willing to travel around the United States and
potentially more extensively approximately 70% of each month. In
addition to our standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision,
ISCO offers a 6% MATCH ON RETIREMENT, pays standby and travel time,
all travel expenses, company truck and cell phone, and you keep ALL
TRAVEL POINTS accumulated from work travel for personal use.
- Provide HDPE Piping solutions to customers via plastic pipe
welding and fusion services
- Troubleshoot simple machine issues
(hydraulic/mechanical/electrical) with help of extensive support
team to maximize productivity while on job site
- Apply principals of plastic welding and experience to complex
- Communicates with customer on job site and acts as liaison with
- Actively involved in trouble shooting and problem solving on
- Adhere to safety requirements while on site, training,
traveling, and fabricating in yards.
- Continually update skills and experience through training and
- Provide in-person instruction and certification to
- Assist with fabrication and/or shipping needs at local plant
when field work is not available.
- Performs other related duties as assigned Base Qualifications
- This is a safety-sensitive position (defined as those in which
incapacity due to impairment could result in direct and significant
risk of injury to the employee, others or the environment) and is
subject to pre-employment, pre-job, and post-incident drug and/or
- ISCO/McElroy fusion training and testing, manufacturers'
electro-fusion certification, First aid and MSHA safety training
certifications are all offered as part of the training.
- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret technical
instructions in mathematical and diagram form
- Proficient with technology. Will utilize email and iPhone apps
heavily on the job
- High School Diploma/GED and valid driver's license required
First year annual compensation ranges from $58k-70k. This is
inclusive of overtime, bonuses, standby pay, and travel hours.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Position requires: Occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds; and
frequently exerting 25 pounds of force to move objects. Frequent
standing, stooping, crouching, reaching, climbing or balancing and
walking are required.
- While performing this job the individual is regularly exposed
to moving mechanical parts and exposed to outdoor weather
conditions; frequently exposed to non-weather high heat; and
occasionally exposed to humid conditions, heights, or below grade
conditions, resulting in weather extremes. The work environment
exposes individual to loud noises from moving equipment and
machines in a plant environment.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical Travel Required
Yes. Regular travel by car and flight and consistent overnight
stays required often.
Keywords: ISCO Industries, West Jordan , Field Technician, Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!