Route Sales Rep -Murray
Company: United States Bakery
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Requisition Number: 16201
Date Posted: 7/14/2022
Location: Salt Lake
Address: 8556 S 2940 W
City: West Jordan
Pay Rate: 50k Description Are you 'bread' for success? Come make $
dough $ with us! Franz Family Bakery was founded in 1906 in the
Pacific Northwest and has become one of country's most successful
bakeries. We produce a variety of baked products, marketed under a
wide range of premium labels, all made with quality ingredients and
a superior baking process. We employ over 4,000 employees and
distribute our products in Alaska, Idaho, California, Utah,
Montana, Oregon, and Washington. Take your career to the next level
and join our exciting team. Franz offers employees excellent
- Competitive Wages $50k -$70k annual salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare-medical, dental and vision
- Generous Holiday and Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing and 401k plan for retirement
- Discount Franz Products
- Growth and Development Opportunities We are seeking a Sales
Support to join our hard working and fast-paced team. Primary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads a delivery truck at a regional loading depot with various
bakery products and then proceeds to deliver these products to
retail and institutional customers.
- Retrieve outdated bakery products from customers and returns
them to the regional loading depot.
- Responsible for reordering of bakery products and for keeping
customers' shelves adequately stocked and properly faced.
- Meet or exceed budgeted objectives.
- Perform all assigned job duties in a safe, courteous, and
timely manner according to all company guidelines.
- Proper use of handheld in accordance with company
- Load truck and conduct pre-trip evaluation according to Fleet
- Operate and maintain vehicle according to Smith Driving System
and Fleet Safety Policy.
- Distribute products in accordance with Safe Work Methods and
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a SOLID work history; 1+ years at previous
- Must have sales experience; industry experience preferred
- Must have a proven safe work history
- Must be able to pass pre-employment math test, background
check, drug screen, and physical, and be at least 21 years of
- Must have a valid driver's license with proof of vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record and provide a current driving
abstract from the department of licensing at time of interview
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly, plus maneuver
large bulky racks of product in and out of locations
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, reach, kneel and
squat while loading/unloading delivery trucks and while shelving
- Must have ability to communicate with owners/managers and
supervisors in grocery stores, restaurants and institutions
- Must be available to work between the hours of 2 a.m. and 4
p.m. weekdays, weekends AND holidays; schedule to be discussed at
time of interview
- Must uphold the Company's core values Franz Bakery is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual
Keywords: United States Bakery, West Jordan , Route Sales Rep -Murray, Sales , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!