Account Executive - Full Time Sales !
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving revenue targets
within an assigned sales territory selling our full line of data
center services including colocation, cloud and managed services to
strategic business customers. The successful candidate will possess
a solid track record of sales success and must have strong critical
thinking, negotiation, organizational and time management skills.
This role is ideal for someone who has a track record of success in
technology sales and a consultative sales process such as Solution
Key Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions
Meet and/or exceed all quota requirements.
Develop and execute sales territory plans.
Determine and set the appropriate sales strategy to position and
close complex sales opportunities in a competitive colocation,
cloud and managed services market.
Develop and build relationships with prospective customer
executives, technical staff and key strategic partners.
Develop technical responses and strategy for RFP's as a member of
the account team.
Manage multiple priorities and multi-task effectively.
Track prospect and sales activities in
Perform other duties as required and assigned.
-3+ years of experience
- A successful documented path of sales success
- Solid track record calling on business decision makers within the
IT organization in a highly competitive market.
- Proven ability to build relationships throughout the customer
- Experience selling managed services, IT Infrastructure,
software-as-a-service or application hosting is ideal.
- Bachelor's degree or any combination of education & related
experience that would demonstrate possession of the knowledge and
abilities needed to achieve success in this position.
- Ability to travel to assigned territories
- High-energy individual with a positive attitude, good teamwork
skills and exceptional customer presentation experience.
- Strong questioning and listening skills. Able to translate innate
curiosity into account progress.
- Presents a professional and credible face to the customer and
- Self-directed, self-motivated and results oriented - possesses
the drive and determination to succeed. Willing to work hard, knows
how to work smart.
- Persistent but pragmatic: willing to be flexible and adaptable to
- Critical thinker - can address the challenges presented during
- Possess the ability to continually self-educate to maintain a
broad knowledge of complex products, services and selling
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Moderate to advanced keyboard usage
Travel 50% of the time
Benefits of working at Flexential:
- Medical, Telehealth, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Accounts (HAS) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term and Long-Term disability
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leave of Absence
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
Benefits are subject to change at the Company's discretion.
Base Pay Range : Annualized salary range offered for this position
is estimated to be $84,200 - $115,000 . However, the actual pay
range depends on each candidate's experience, location, and
Variable Pay : Discretionary annual bonus, based on personal and
EEO Statement: Flexential is proud to be an equal-opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees. All employment decisions
at Flexential are based on business needs, job requirements, and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
This position has the following safety hazards:
Driving (must possess valid driver's license and insurance)
Keywords: Flexential, West Jordan , Account Executive - Full Time Sales !, Sales , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!