QA Technician (2nd Shift)
Company: OSI Group
Location: West Jordan
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Familiarity with all applicable equipment and provide quality
inspections on all related items.
- Involvement in product weight control, antibiotic testing, lab
equipment maintenance and calibration and lab sanitation.
- Maintain communication with other departments and employees as
to notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict
the efficiency of production.
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely
- Obtain and maintain State certification for antibiotic testing
within company guidelines.
- Responsible for adhering to food safety and quality system
requirements by committing to meet all pertinent regulatory,
customer and SQF requirements
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and
employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may
restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and
accurate format, and completed with required information. Ensure
all required information is documented in accordance with
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying
opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food
quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food
quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned. -
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience with lab or quality assurance
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Must be able to work in a wet environment. Exposure to
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime,
weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including
drug, background and criminal checks).
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that
believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and
respect. OSI -does not discriminate on the basis of national
origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. -All applicants
will receive consideration for employment based on merit,
qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify
Keywords: OSI Group, West Jordan , QA Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , West Jordan, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...